Monday 22 June 2009

Pick a Pick so Pick it & Pick off

Hey, the readers/bumpers/stalkers/fans and founders of this place. Thanks for keeping up to date for updates here. Amusement starts here. As given a deal through the cbox for reviews on gears.

I'd start on my picks. Beloved picks. Why would we wana compare so much about the sword and the pen and let the academicians be the judge. I give you a fart and then I'm off to get my picks.

Nah, I dun go diggin' rappin' y'all niggin' freakin' asses. Imma show u ma homies. Ma babes..
If precise and without mistakes, they are arranged chronologically clockwise. Inset, the other side of that last white pick and the other side of J.Garcia black pick.

The more I look at them, the less they look like. Am I losing some? Or they are actually just as few as that...heh.

They are:
Dean Markley .84mm
J. Garcia (YW's gift)
Dunlop Tortex 1.2mm
Fender Heavy
Fender Thin
Proline .5mm (metal)
ESP .8mm
Ibanez M (transparent)
Planet Waves ?.9mm
Kozik Tortex 1.0mm

One Fender pearloid Medium gauge was lost actually. I could remember this. Lost at Ye-Wheen's place. Must be John "jigSaw" Kramer and Tenacious D lent it and never returned.

That's all folks.


Note for YW: I feel like my improvisation doesn't fit in to the 12-bar blues rhythm we did. Doesn't sound in-mood. Or maybe it's not. I didn't try it with the backing track.

No comments: