Thursday 29 January 2009

2010 - 1 = 2009 + Guitar = Cloud Nine

Well, let's look for new stuffs. Let the awry past be the threshold of new set of future.

Ambitions. Resolutions. Promises. Debts. Rocks. And Rolls...

Let there be light, in this new season of the phenomenal era. Every year has its significance and something spectacular to behold for.. And the new year 2009 is the year which will kickstart new hopes and dreams. Aspirations and resolutions to make of the betterment in life.

Cheers. With the knock of the the guitar necks. For those about to rock, we salute you. Let the vibratos speak for us.

And to kick in, I would like to introduce and present something which I haven't been updated to for so long and suddenly it came to my mind. Paul Reed Smith Tremonti SE.
5 years ago when I was so hot into the guitar and music industry, I learnt of that this Tremonti model was filed a lawsuit by Gibson. And then I thought I wouldn't get to get it one day in the future haha. And now I found out in the news the lawsuit has been denied. So it's in the market today. The age-old news here http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/press_releases/supreme_court_ends_gibson_lawsuit_against_prs.html

I listened to its sound demos and they sure sound so good. Totally warm and crisp and can be fat. Totally a must in the arsenal. Especially it's a Paul Reed Smith.

No comments: